Monday, October 12, 2009

What time is it?

Last night as I was checking my email and whatnot, trying to figure out if I'd missed any shocking events over the weekend, I discovered that this website did not have accurate time stamps. I was reading old posts and discovered that according to Blogger, I am the worst employee ever. What with my constant posting during work hours and all...

Suffice it to say, I promise this is not the case. I was set to Pacific Time. I guess my wishful thinking for warmer weather extended all the way to my supposed location. For the record, I do not live in California. I live in Indiana. I'm positive.

Anyhow, I'm pretty sure I fixed it. Oops. Apologies all around.

On a different note, I've been attempting to eat more consciously as of late. I even joined (read: rejoined after months of neglect and ice cream eating) the website caloriecount.about.com.

This site is glorious. It is a little time consuming since you have to look up all your foods, or build a meal from ingredients sometimes, but man oh man is it helpful. It gives you the full breakdown of what you are eating and even helps you set a goal date for weight loss. Seeing as I don't own a scale, I have no idea if it is working yet, but I'm on what you might call the "slow and steady" plan. I'll keep you posted. Or, if I eat a bag of Oreos, I won't. Those are the breaks, my friends.

And finally, Happy Columbus Day everyone! In the spirit of our (and I use this word loosely) forefather, let today inspire you to steal a country of your very own...wait, that's not right...is it? What is this holiday for anyway? Maybe we should rename it Accident Day. Ooohh...or maybe Serendipity Day? That might put a positive spin on this armpit of a situation.

At any rate, it's a holiday and I am not baking a cake. Now that? That is what I call progress.

2 comments:

rachael said...

THE TIME STAMP IS TOTALLY NOT FIXED!!!AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH...That is all.

rachael said...

There, now there is no time stamp. Take that, blogger.