Thursday, October 8, 2009

Rainy Friday

Today was the first day that I've really felt those wintertime blues. And I'm not the only one who's noticed. One of my lovely co-workers made the same comment yesterday. It's just so blah out. Winter is approaching.

So, I just wrote this really long-winded paragraph about Swine flu and regular flu and all that jazz, but it seemed way too depressing so I deleted it. All I can say is those who are sick; I pray for your speedy recovery. Those who are healthy; I pray you stay that way. Those who don't get the vaccine; wash your hands. Those who do get the vaccine; wash your hands.

Let's all look forward to sunnier days.

On a lighter note, Lady Gaga has stopped being in my head. Look! I can even say her name without thinking of that song...Lady Gaga, Lady Gaga, Lady Gaga, Lady Gaga.

She has been replaced by my new favorite song, Coney Island by Death Cab for Cutie. In no way, shape, or form is this an actual new song, but it is relatively new to me and I have decided I like it.

I got this link from YouTube. Looks like it's just a couple of dudes who made a video to the song, (maybe just listen to the song part...unless you really dig water and lighthouses) but it says they are from St. Joe so I'm trying to do my part in representing Michiana. Enjoy!

And Happy Friday!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j0FR8y0RNk

No comments: