Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sometimes, I think Fridays are the best way to prove God loves us

Whew! This has been a week.

But now it is Friday and I'm just going to go ahead and put it all behind me. Right after I complain about it here.

Can I just say that if you are a doctor and it takes your patient calling in to remind you to read their bloodwork because they know something is wrong, YOU ARE A CRAPPY DOCTOR. Especially if it turns out the patient is right and their medication needs adjusting. And it had already been 2 weeks of waiting for the results. Good thing my insurance doesn't cover anyone else, or you'd be so far down on my list you would never again see the sun. And by sun I mean my bright smiling face.

I guess I'll just check out some medical books from my local library and diagnose myself from now on. Oh wait, I do that already. It's called hypochondria.

What I love best about having a chronic condition is that when my medicine is off, I get to stay up ALL NIGHT and think about it. It's so much fun. Insomnia--it's not just for drug addicts anymore!

And another thing that gets to me--if someone asks you a question, I think the most polite thing to do is to answer them. Don't you agree? I find this applies to all walks of life. Respond to questions, people!

On another note, you should watch I Love You, Man if you haven't already. I feel I need to rectify some bad energy concerning this movie. When it was first released I thought it looked like a pile of dog crap adorned with a shiny gold ribbon (Paul Rudd, you are the shiny gold ribbon.) So, naturally, when people began to ask my opinion on whether or not they should watch it, I hinted that I thought it looked stupid and perhaps a better use of their time would be picking the lint out of their dryer traps.

Oh my, how I was wrong. Sure, the movie is not going to win any awards. It's totally stupid. I recognize this fact. But, if you are a fan of laughter, I recommend giving it a whirl. I've been going around calling people Jobin and telling them I'm "slappin' da bass" for weeks now.

The stares are getting a little annoying.

So, that's why I think you should watch the movie. Let's get this thing goin' on a national level! I'm just gonna go ahead and say you're welcome now. You're welcome.

If you can ignore the stupid intro, here's the trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeZ1YyZZ86Q

Also, and bear with me here because you are seeing this out of context and the beginning of this clip is kinda boring, here's Paul Rudd "slappin' da bass."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUOXXAK55C4

Happy Weekend, my lovelies!

No comments: